Long Island Estate Planning and Wills Lawyer
Many people put off the task of preparing a will or estate plan because they think it will take a lot of time or cost a lot of money. They don't realize that with a minimum of time and effort, they will gain peace of mind and their family members will be spared the difficulties of confusion over property at a later time.
In many cases, a simple will is all that is required.
- We will come to your home, work or another location convenient for you.
- We will provide you with an intake form to help you consider what you would like in your will.
- Within one week we will have prepared a will conforming to the information you've provided for us.
- We hold a signing at your location and the process is complete.
Our customer-focused approach to preparing your will ensures your goals are met in a very convenient and cost-effective manner that is legally valid.
We can also assist you with more comprehensive estate planning needs that include:
- A trust or living trust for asset protection and security
- A power of attorney for health care or financial decision making
- A living will to give instructions to your family about medical care you would like to receive
Work with attorneys who care. Contact the Law Offices of Louis D. Stober, Jr., L.L.C., to protect your family's security today and tomorrow.
Please fill out the following forms and fax or mail them to our office