Sound Legal Advice And Representation For Clients Throughout New York

New York Employment Lawyer For Commision Disputes

Many different types of employees receive compensation in the form of commissions: real estate agents and sales staff, headhunters and stockbrokers, to name a few.

Employers/clients have a limited amount of time from when the commission is earned in which to make a payment to the employee. If the employer does not pay in a timely fashion, or if the employer underpays or does not pay the proper amount of commission, the worker has grounds to take their employer to court.

If you’re having difficulty getting an employer or client to pay your commission, contact the Law Offices of Louis Stober, Jr., L.L.C., today. We can help.

We represent employees in commission dispute negotiations and employment-related lawsuits. Our employment lawyers are here to protect you from unfair financial losses when others fail to live up to their contractual obligations.

From our Long Island law office we have been representing employees across New York State for more than 35 years. Our attorneys have an outstanding record of success in a wide range of employment law cases, including those for unpaid commissions. Put our experience to work for you.

Compensation In Failure To Pay Commission Lawsuits

An employee seeking money in a breach of contract lawsuit can ask for “liquidated damages.” Liquidated damages are those spelled out in the initial contract the two parties signed when they entered into business together. For example, if a home seller entered into an exclusive contract with a real estate agent and was obligated to pay that agent a percentage of the home sale price but failed to do so, the contract specifies damages that may be sought.

The employment lawyers at the Law Offices of Louis Stober, Jr., L.L.C., understand how important wage issues are for any worker. In cases of commissions, the dollar value is typically very high. We take great care in thoroughly documenting your case for presentation in civil court.

How To Contact Our Experienced Lawyers

To protect your livelihood and your right to fair compensation in a commission dispute, contact us in Mineola at 877-791-8076. We represent employees throughout New York.