Long Island Attorneys For Drafting, Revising And Enforcing Wills
Many people put off the task of preparing a will or estate plan because they think it will take a lot of time or cost a lot of money. They don’t realize that with a minimum of time and effort, they can gain peace of mind and their family members will be spared the difficulties of confusion over property at a later time.
In many cases, a simple will is all that is required.
We Provide Excellent Estate Planning Solutions
The estate planning attorneys at the Law Offices of Louis D. Stober, Jr., L.L.C., make it easy to write a legally binding will.
- We can come to your home, workplace or another location that is convenient for you.
- We will provide you with an intake form that helps you consider what you would like in your will.
- Within one week, we will have prepared a will conforming to the information you have provided for us.
- We hold a signing at your location, and the process is complete.
Our customer-focused approach to preparing your will ensures that your goals are met in a very convenient and cost-effective manner that is legally valid.
We can also assist you with more comprehensive estate planning needs that include:
- A trust or living trust for asset protection and security
- A power of attorney for health care or financial decision making
- A living will to give instructions to your family about medical care you would like to receive
We also provide estate representation for union members.
How To Reach Our Estate Planning And Wills Lawyers
Work with attorneys who care. To set up your initial consultation, call us in Mineola at 877-791-8076 or contact us online. A member of our team will reach out to you as soon as possible.