Long Island Employment Lawyers Working For You
If you need an experienced New York labor union lawyer or employment law attorney, look no further than the attorneys at the Law Offices of Louis D. Stober, Jr., L.L.C. With more than 35 years of employment and labor law experience, our firm is the premier labor law and union representation firm in the Long Island area.
Our accomplished New York labor law attorneys represent several labor unions in Long Island, including the largest. We handle matters related to the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA), collective bargaining, and other labor law issues.
We also represent individual employees in a wide variety of matters, including:
- Discrimination cases
- Sexual harassment cases
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) cases
- Whistleblower cases
- Negotiation of employment and severance packages
- First Amendment freedom of association
- Employment violations during the hiring process
- Disputes over non-compete agreements
- Injuries to firefighters — Municipal Law 207A
- Injuries to police officers — Municipal Law 207C
- Disputes involving independent contractors and employee misclassification
- Disputes over unpaid commissions
- Work-related privacy issues
- Representation for employees of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
To learn more about New York employment law matters, please see our Employment Law FAQ.
Our employment law overview also provides more helpful information.