New York Probate Attorneys Fighting For You
If a will contest has disrupted your family’s probate proceedings — and threatens to send you to a courtroom for probate litigation — our firm can help.
At the Law Offices of Louis D. Stober, Jr., L.L.C., we provide solid support when a dispute erupts between the executor of an estate and the potential beneficiaries of a will, complicating an otherwise smooth transfer of assets and property. Louis D. Stober, Jr., has more than 35 years of experience successfully resolving complex, high-asset probate issues through skillful negotiation and aggressive litigation.
Mr. Stober works closely with the estate’s potential heirs to resolve matters of contested property, personal property, business valuation and succession, debts and bank accounts. He is fully committed to advocating for your best interests from start to finish of the legal process.
We provide high-quality, affordable representation, which may involve vigorous litigation against a potential beneficiary or executor. We can also advise you if a protracted family dispute may not prove cost-efficient. Many times, projected costs of proceeding with probate litigation could overshadow the benefits of going to court. Every case is unique. We can help you decide on the best path forward.
Over 35 Years Of Probate Experience
Our probate litigation practice offers valuable legal services such as:
- Proving or verifying the will
- Contesting the authenticity of a will or trust
- Determining the rightful executor in an estate administration
- Resolving disputes between a will’s executor and potential beneficiaries in court
- Protecting your rights against allegations of incompetency, undue influence or last-minute changes to a will
- Petitioning for removal of an executor because of breach of fiduciary responsibility
- Estate representation for union members
At the Law Offices of Louis D. Stober, Jr., our founding attorney is highly familiar with the broad range of legal, financial and emotional factors that can trigger a probate dispute, especially those with significant assets at stake. His experience, efficiency, expertise and attentive personalized service allow you to continue to live your life and career while your legal affairs are handled with poise and professionalism.