Compassionate Lawyers Fighting For The Injured
Have you been injured in an accident? Was someone else to blame? We may be able to help you recover compensation for the physical harm and financial losses you’ve suffered.
At the Law Offices of Louis D. Stober, Jr., L.L.C., we have been helping injured people throughout Westchester County, Long Island and New York seek justice for more than 35 years. From car accident victims to construction workers hurt on the job, we provide intelligent advice and aggressive representation aimed at getting you the compensation you deserve. Contact our Long Island personal injury attorneys today for a free initial consultation on persona injury matters.
With a long winning tradition in personal injury cases, the personal injury lawyers of the Law Offices of Louis D. Stober, Jr., L.L.C., will ensure that your case will be treated with the dignity and diligence it deserves. When you or a loved one has been injured or has suffered a wrongful death, it is critically important that your rights are protected as soon as possible.
The Representation We Provide
Our firm works with persons injured as a result of many different circumstances, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including car crashes, truck crashes, semi tractor-trailer accidents and 18-wheeler crashes, motorcycle accident injuries, taxi accidents
- Public transit accidents
- Bicycle and pedestrian injuries
- Accidents on unsafe properties, such as slip-and-fall incidents, dog bites and children injured on school property or playgrounds
- Construction accidents under the provision of the Labor 240 law
- Work injuries in general
- Boating accidents and other injuries on the water
- Accidents involving tourists
Experienced Accident Injury Lawyers
Our Long Island personal injury attorneys have experience negotiating personal injury settlements for many different types of injuries, including:
- Broken bones, fractures, orthopedic injuries
- Neck and back injuries, including crushed vertebrae, herniated discs, whiplash
- Spinal cord trauma, paralysis, paraplegia and quadriplegia
- Head trauma and traumatic brain injuries
- Facial lacerations and scarring
While it’s true that no lawsuit award or settlement can take away physical pain and suffering, fighting for the compensation you deserve can provide a sense of justice while ensuring that you have the money you need for past medical bills and ongoing medical treatment.
How To Contact Our Law Firm
Contact us today to put the knowledge and skill of an experienced New York personal injury attorney to work for you. Call the Law Offices of Louis D. Stober, Jr., L.L.C., at 877-791-8076 or complete our contact form. With offices in Mineola, we represent clients throughout Long Island and all of New York.