Holding Employers Accountable For Discrimination
At the Law Offices of Louis Stober, Jr., L.L.C., we represent clients in a variety of employment law and labor law issues, including discrimination claims of all kinds. We have counseled individual employees for over 35 years and have an excellent record of success, including a $2 million verdict against the federal government for retaliation against an employee who had filed a discrimination complaint.
Our experience, combined with our expertise and results-oriented approach, makes us Long Island’s premier employment and labor law firm.
The Types Of Employment Representation We Provide
Over the years, we have worked with hundreds of individuals to help sniff-out and expose employment discrimination of all types, including:
- Gender discrimination/sex discrimination, and workplace sexual harassment
- Age and disability discrimination
- Race discrimination, discrimination based on national origin
- Discrimination based on religion or creed
- Sexual orientation discrimination
- Hostile work environment based on discrimination
- Paying lower wages or benefits based on discriminatory factors
- Discrimination retaliation
You work hard for a living and you deserve fair treatment from your employer, regardless of your age, gender, race and other protected factors.
Reach The Law Offices Of Louis D. Stober, Jr., L.L.C.
Even if you are not sure if you have a case, contact us today to speak with an employment lawyer. You can reach us by calling 877-791-8076, or complete our contact form. We can explain your rights and help you seek a resolution of your case.