Comprehensive Labor Law Representation
At the Law Offices of Louis Stober, Jr., L.L.C., we represent clients in a variety of employment law and labor law issues. We have counseled individual employees for more than 35 years and have an excellent record of success. Our experience, combined with our expertise and results-oriented approach, makes us Long Island’s premier labor and anti-discrimination law firm.
Contact our labor law attorneys today for comprehensive advice and representation regarding labor law and employment law matters throughout the New York and Nassau County area.
Experienced Representation Of Unions
Our labor law practice entails clients that are mainly unions. We represent the Civil Service Employees Association (CSEA), the School Administrators Association of New York State (SAANYS), and the Uniform Firefighters Association (UFFA) in Long Beach. We represent over 100,000 union members, helping to ensure that their employers treat them fairly and their rights are protected in the workplace.
In addition to union members, we also represent individual employees who are not members of any union and need the strong voice of an experienced attorney on their side.
What Our Attorneys Can Do For You
Among the many labor law and employment matters with which we can provide skilled assistance include:
- Collective bargaining agreements
- Arbitration proceedings and administrative proceedings
- Employment discrimination matters based on race, age, sex, national origin, disability, religion, creed or any other statutorily protected group
- Workplace sexual harassment
- Whistleblower issues and Sarbanes-Oxley matters
- Employment and severance package negotiations
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) compliance
- Overtime payment
- Workers’ compensation, including injuries to firefighters and injuries to police officers
If work-related legal matters are causing you distress, there is help. Pick up the phone or drop us an email to take the first step.
How To Contact Our Law Firm
Contact us today for intelligent advice and representation from one of New York’s premier labor law attorneys by calling 877-791-8076.