Helping You Prove Or Validate A Will
Is your family’s estate administration being delayed in the “proving the will” phase of the legal process? If so, the experienced attorneys at the Law Offices of Louis D. Stober, Jr., can help.
Without the help of a probate and estate administration attorney, it may be extremely challenging for you to locate a decedent’s last will and testament and determine its validity for estate administration. These matters are best handled by a skilled attorney with decades of experience.
We invite you to call our Nassau County “proving the will” attorneys at 877-791-8076 to get the help you need. You may also contact our Mineola law office by completing our contact form, and a member of our team will reach out to you as soon as possible.
During Mr. Stober’s more than 35 years of experience, he has been called upon to represent clients in many of New York’s surrogate courts in proceedings to defend or contest the validity of wills. He can help bring closure to your stressful estate or high-asset probate matter.
Experienced, Affordable Estate And Probate Representation
New York state law clearly spells out requirements for the due execution of a will. Louis D. Stober, Jr., works hard to prove due execution of wills based upon substantial compliance with these criteria:
- Testator’s signature was affixed by him or her, or by someone else in the testator’s presence, and at his or her direction, at the end of the instrument.
- Testator declared the instrument to be his or her will.
- Witnesses signed the instrument as a witness at the testator’s request.
- Testator signed the will in the presence of the witnesses or acknowledged to each of the witnesses that the signature appearing at the end of the instrument was his or her signature.
- At least two attesting witnesses signed as witnesses within 30 days of each other.
Contact A Long Island Inheritance Dispute Attorney
If the will you have been left to deal with is not self-proving, and your family’s estate administration has become complicated and confusing, speak with one of our Long Island attorneys today to set up a consultation.
Call us in Mineola at 877-791-8076 or contact us online to get the advice and representation you need.