Standing Up For Victims Of Sexual Harassment
Some employers treat sexual harassment as fun and games. At the Law Offices of Louis Stober, Jr., L.L.C., we know how devastating sexual harassment can be both emotionally and financially.
For decades, employment lawyer Louis Stober and his associates have been protecting the rights of employees who have suffered sexual harassment in the workplace. We have achieved an excellent record of success in negotiations and in court.
If you feel you have been the victim of unwanted sexual advances, inappropriate sexual touching or other types of sexual harassment in the workplace, contact our Long Island employment law office to schedule a consultation.
Our experience, knowledge and results-oriented approach, makes us Long Island’s premier employment law firm. We represent clients throughout New York State, from Albany to Long Beach.
Sexual Harassment In The Workplace
Sexual harassment can take many forms. Whether subtle or direct, the effects of harassment can derail a career and make work life unbearable. The more subtle and private the offense, the more difficult it will be to prove, and the more important it is to work with a lawyer with a great deal of experience in employment law matters.
Our employment lawyers have pursued compensation and justice in a wide range of sexual harassment cases for complaints of:
- Requests for sexual favors in exchange for better treatment
- Threats of firing, demotion or retaliation because the employee did not provide sexual favors
- Repeated unwelcome and inappropriate touch or molestation
- Sexually suggestive behavior by a boss or coworker
- A hostile work environment created by an employer or employees through frequent sexual jokes, the presence of pornographic material or sexually explicit images, and the failure of management to take action on complaints
Speak With Our Experienced Attorneys
If you feel you have been the victim of sexual harassment, contact the Long Island sexual harassment attorneys at the Law Office of Louis D. Stober, Jr., L.L.C., by calling 877-791-8076.
We can help you every step of the way, from filing a complaint with the New York State Division of Human Rights and the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, to bringing a harassment case to court or appeal.